28 Mayıs 2009 Perşembe

Korn - Need To


I , I am confused , fighting myself
Wanting to give in , needing your help
Skin cold with fear , feel it when we touch
Outside I don't know you , but inside I'm fine (fucked)
Can you see it in me ? Skin cold from touch
Each day confronted with what I have done
You pull me closer , I push you away
You tell me it's okay , I can't help but fell the pain
I hate you ! Why are you taken ? I love you!I feel so helpless
Why is it you ? Ripping my insides each time I'm with you
Why do I try ? Why do I really need to ?
Why !! Why !! Why !! Why !! Fuck you , bitch !
Need to . . . fuck . . . Slut
I hate you ! Why are you taken ? I love you !
I feel so helpless
Why is it you ? Ripping my insides each time
I'm with youWhy do I try ?
Why do I fucking need to ?
Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck . . .
Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck . . .
Slut

Hiç yorum yok: